- Click one of the links below to go to the site:
- To gift an amazon book, download or ebook, click the Give as a Gift button located under the Buy button on Kindle Store product detail pages.
- Enter the personal e-mail address for your gift recipient.
- Enter an optional gift message. If you’d like to preview the notification your recipient will receive, click the Preview E-mail button.
- Click the Place your order button to finish your gift purchase using your Kindle 1-click payment method.
- Note: Make sure you enter the personal e-mail address for your gift recipient, not their kindle.com e-mail address.
How to give iTunes – Audio
To send an iTunes Gift:
- Click the following link to go to the iTunes store:
- Click the arrow to the right of the Buy button; in the resulting menu, choose the Gift option.
- Once you’ve clicked Gift, you’ll either be asked to sign in with your account name and password, or you’ll see a “Give a Gift” page. You’ll need to fill in your recipient’s (and your) details, such as names, email addresses, and a personal message. It doesn’t matter which screen you get first, you will get both.
How to give iTunes – Ebooks
– “No, you cannot gift a book in the iBookstore at this time.” — BOO!
How to give Nook
– At this time, we haven’t seen a way to “gift” a nook book. (Let alone a nook cook book…)