“Can I read my eBooks on my Chromebook?”
- Save the ebook to your Google Drive
- Install the GooglePlayBooks extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-play-books/mmimngoggfoobjdlefbcabngfnmieonb?hl=en
- Go to Google Play Books.
- On the left, click My books.
- Near the top right, click Upload files.
- Find the PDF or EPUB file you want to upload. Click Select.
- To see a file you’ve uploaded, go to your Uploads library.
If you need help, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer your question as soon as we can.