Cavemen! Wolves! Bad Manners!
A troll, a candy store and… bunny rabbits? Ten stories of food, friends and adventure that you and your children will enjoy again and again.
Transmit Joy! is a 65 minute audio book for early learners, fans of stories, parents and teachers.
• Perfect for car rides (65 minutes!) or home listening • Educational and fun! • Excellent for Early Learners • Splendid for School Age • Parents and Teachers like it too!
$15 Audio CD for home or Library. $9.99 digital downloads
“Mark Binder is a master at spinning old tales and everyday events linked to childhood into storytelling gold.” – 2016 Parents’ Choice Gold Medal for Audio Storytelling
We’re not going to be subtle…
We know that you and your family will love this audio book. It costs about as much as a dozen donuts and lasts a lot longer, so please…
Table of Contents…
- The Billy Goats Gruff — A classic story retold with new energy and a sense of humor.
- Og First Story — Ever wonder where stories began? With Og, Caveman.
- The Girl Who Loved Sugar — A cautionary tale about dental hygiene
- Jody Listens — Jody doesn’t talk, but that doesn’t stop this young person from saving the day…
- I Found a Quarter! — Getting a treat on a hot summer day shouldn’t be so hard!
- Mr. Boring — What do you do when you promise your child a bed time story and they don’t deserve it?
- How Rabbit… — When a king loses his temper, his daughter nearly suffers the consequences.
- The Little Wolf Cub — Going hunting by yourself could be dangerous…
- Really (Really) Bad Manners — A young boy with revolting eating habits learns a lesson.
- Why I Tell Stories — Storytelling is a way of creating pictures and transmitting joy. This story will give you a taste of chocolate!
You can easily spend $10 on fancy fresh juice or $15 on a ticket to a movie.
We know that you’ll treasure this purchase for a lot longer! Please get it now so you don’t forget!
Transmit Joy! is a 65 minute audio book. This sample is only 92 seconds!
If sold separately, this would be 10 picture books with thousands of full color images… in your mind as you listen!
“It doesn’t matter if it’s the familiar “Billy Goats Gruff,” cautionary lessons in dental hygiene (“The Girl Who Loved Sugar”), or economic realities (“I Found a Quarter”), Mark Binder is a master at spinning old tales and everyday events linked to childhood into storytelling gold. Here, “The Little Wolf Cub” learns the secret of the pack, an African princess paves the way for girl power, thanks to a smart bunny (“How Rabbit…”), and a wizard persuades a boy with “Really (Really) Bad Manners” to change his ways. Two stories are especially touching, and telling: In “Jody Listens,” a little girl may not talk much, but she hears “the sound of the bees” and “the wind in the leaves” and she makes herself heard when it counts. And in “Why I Tell Stories,” Binder illustrates his unexpectedly poignant answer with a child’s magic-touched memory of a visit to a candy store.”
—Lynne Heffley ©2016 Parents’ Choice Gold Award for Audio Storytelling