“How do I read my eBooks on my Nook?”
We hear this a lot. eBooks are still new, so all the bugs aren’t worked out yet…
Drop Card eBookCard or Direct Purchase from Light Publications
- Download the EPUB edition into your Downloads Folder
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook and then into your USB input on your computer. Most computers have a USB input on the front these days and laptops on the side or back.
- You will see your computer recognize the device.
- Locate your ebook folder
- Find the My Documents folder on your nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder on the nook.
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug nook from computer (on a Mac, remember to click “eject”)
- On the nook do a Search For New Content
- You new files should show up in the My Documents folder.
- Read and enjoy!
Nook online or in-app purchase
This one’s easy. Buy it. Download it. Read and enjoy!
If you need help, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer your question as soon as we can.